Monday, December 20, 2004

My first blog entry

You'd think that as deep into computers, bleeding-edge technology, and the web as I am, I would have jumped on the blog bandwagon earlier than this. For some reason, I've never considered that anyone would have any reason to want to ever read something I have written. Then it hit me that this isn't for you, it's for me. So my New Year's resolution is to keep this blog, just to keep my thoughts down.

There are times when I really would like to write a short blurb just to get something off my chest (vent, if you will). Now I have the place to do that. Then there are times when I'd like to keep something for posterity. Once again, I have the place. Somewhere along the way, I'm sure that this blog will take on an identity of its own. For now, let's just call it a stream-of-consciousness electronic mind dump.

I'm going to hit "Post" now, just to see how this looks. I'm sure I'll come up with something substantive to add later. For now, I'm blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment