Friday, May 27, 2005

My path to pilothood

I have decided to complete my flight training, just as soon as I can save up the cash to pay for it. In anticipation of that, I have been reading many online flight training blogs. I have decided that I want to keep just such a blog, and what better place to start than at the beginning?

I have always thought that the journey from little kid looking to the sky to pilot flying in that same sky would make a great book, and I'm sure that it always has. I've also always had the desire to write my own book, but have never really been successful in picking a topic that interested me enough to complete a tome of my own. I think that a book following my journey would be something that I could complete. Whether anyone reads it is immaterial. The accomplishment of actually producing a work of my own will be the reward. (Of course, if it does get picked up by a publisher and becomes a multi-national best-seller, that'd be pretty cool...)

Therefore, I'll be writing my work here. And like I said, I'll start at the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment