Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting back into the swing of things

The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored, because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.

--Anonymous
So much has been going on in my life over the last few years that posting to a blog has seemed to be such a minor thing that I just haven't done it.  I'm hoping that moving my personal blog as well as our family blog to Blogger will encourage me to post more often.

Frankly, I need somewhere that I can vent other than Facebook before I piss off most of my friends.  I have a vicious Libertarian streak, and some of the things that have been going on in this country lately have me spinning around on my eyebrows.  At least if I post my rants here my friends, who care about nothing more than who will win American Idol or who the Bachelorette will pick in that fake-ass show that fools women into thinking it's about love, will be somewhat insulated from hearing the result of my early transition into Grumpy-Old-Man-Hood.

I'll continue to post about politics, aviation and poker.  I'll most likely keep the family stuff on the family blog, if for nothing else than to separate the loves of my life from my extreme anger at political issues.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment